AC Charging Plugs
DC Charging Plugs
Service & Support
An installation guide showing you the procedures for installing the Home EV charging equipment comes along with the charger on delivery.
To ensure you get maximum benefits and demonstrate our commitment to customers’ satisfaction, we give a 2-year warranty for the charger after installation.
Our after-sales support team is on the ground and available round the clock to give you all the assistance you need if you ever run into any difficulty using the EV charger.
EV Adapters for Slow Charging
EV adapters come in different shapes and configuration. For slow charging stations like the level 1 charging station, the slow charging adapters come in handy. These EV adapters for slow charging have both the charger side and the car connection port. The charger side can utilize either a type 1, 2, 3-pin, or a commando plugs while the car inlet often has a type 1, 2, or a combined charging standard inlet.
- It generates less heat that is often a source of charging inefficiencies and potential harm to individuals.
- Preserves the life of the battery to last longer as the effect of the heat generated in fast charging can shorten the life cycle of the battery on the long-term.
- Reduces the potential for hazard on humans since heat can cause the battery components to explode if the temperature becomes extreme.
EV Adapters for Fast Charging
Adapters for fast charging are often compatible with level 2 charging stations. Still, they also make use of type 1,2, and commando charging adapters on the charger connection side as well as a type 1, 2, or a combined charging inlets on the EV inlet side. Nonetheless, fast charging EV adapters are always found in public charging stations where level 2 charging stations are more common.
- It enhances a fast-charging rate reducing the time spent by drivers to charge their EVs before continuing their drive.
- It increases the charging convenience for the driver as drivers spend less time hanging around doing nothing while they charge their EVs.
- It helps to charge more cars in less time and avoids unnecessary queues where there are limited number of charging points.
EV Adapters for Rapid Charging
These adapters are always found with the rapid DC charging stations that makes charging last for less than one hour. Generally, EV manufacturers often produce a unique type of EV adapters for rapid charging that are only suitable for certain EVs. For instance, Tesla has its own proprietary supercharger connectors for their rapid charging adapter. The CHAdeMo adapter is another general DC rapid charging adapter.
- It is the fastest charging adapter in the market as it is made from highly efficient materials.
- It is very convenient since its fast-charging time ensures that drivers are not waiting endlessly for hours to charge their EVs.
- It is very safe due to its proprietary design that ensures that power is delivered to the batteries efficiently without any leaks or interference from external elements.